Developer documentation
- Git usage hints
- Issue tracker
- Tasks for new developers
- Developer guidelines
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Generating pages and ajax responses in pma4
- The generic AJAX page loader
- Import plugins description
- Export plugins description
- Generic plugin interface description
- Properties system description
- Authentication description
- Creating releases
- Releasing themes
- Drizzle for developers
- BBcode markup
- Short links
- English styleguide for written text presented to the user rather than code
- User interface — expectations about how we interact with the user
- Team meetings
 API documentation
All used functions and files should be described in the phpDocumentor format.
Developer documentation can be viewed at https://develdocs.phpmyadmin.net/
 What to contribute?
You want to start contributing to phpMyAdmin and have no idea where to start? Look at the issues tracker for some feature you like.
If you speak a language besides English, take a look at the translations page for to see if your languages needs improvement.